Thank you for your interest in renting from West Philadelphia Real Estate. Below are a few simple steps you should follow to make the rental process as easy and enjoyable as possible.
1. Find a home that’s right for you. Please search our available rentals using the “Search Rentals” link to the right. This link will provide you with our available/soon to be available property list. This list is constantly changing, so check back often if you don’t see something that interests you. Once you find a unit you are interested in you can call one of our rental agents at 215-222-8100 to schedule a showing of the property.
2. See if you qualify. As you are selecting the properties you are interested in, be sure to make sure you are qualified to rent that property. West Philadelphia Real Estate manages three types of rentals, Market Rate Residential, Affordable Residential and Commercial. Each type of property has conditions and qualifications that must be met or your application will be denied. It is in you best interest to make sure you are qualified to move in before you apply to increase the chances of your applications approval. To see if you qualify, please click on the Tab to the right titled “Do I Qualify”.
3. Fill out an Application. Once you have selected a property and are confident you are qualified to rent it, you will need to fill out an application. You can do so online by completing clicking the “Apply Now” button next to the each available rental unit. Or by clicking the Tab on the right labeled “Application” and downloading the application. Simply fill it out, print and sign. Then drop off or mail you application along with your $35 application fee as well as a copy of your drivers license and any other requested information.
Once we receive your application it will take us about 10 working days to get back to you and let you know if you meet our Tenant Selection Criteria. You can review this criteria by clicking the tab to the right.
4. Sign your Lease. Once your application has been accepted, we will require you to pay your security deposit and first months rent to hold the apartment for you. At that point you will be required to sign your lease. To view a standard copy of our residential and commercial leases please click the Tab to the right “Lease Template”
5. Enjoy your new home! Upon move in you can expect only the most professional and responsive management services from us for the duration of your lease. As part of our commitment to make your stay as convenient as possible we provide all of our tenants “Portals” that allow you can check you rental balance, pay your rent, create a work order among other things from the convenience of your own home. So enjoy you new home and leave all the maintenance and expenses that come with ownership to us.