Below are a list of all documents you received at your lease signing that you may have misplaced. A copy of your Lease can be located by logging into your Tenant Portal.
- Welcome Packet
- Tenant Move-In Inspection Report
- Lead Paint Disclosure
- City of Philadelphia – Partners for Good Housing Handbook
- Lease Assignment Procedure
- Tenant Move Out Information Form
- Tenant Exit Survey
- Vacating Procedures Checklist and Charges
In addition for our commercial tenants below is instructions and applications to attain various incentives though the Philadelphia Commerce Department to help your business remain successful.
- Storefront Improvement Program: Receive grants to beautify your storefronts on eligible commercial corridors. The City provides reimbursement of up to $8,000 for a single address property and $12,000 for larger, multi-address, or corner properties.
- InStore Program: Provides forgivable loans to eligible commercial property or business owners to renovate commercial interiors. These loans range from $15,000 to $50,000 each.
Commerce SafeCam Program: Encourages businesses and property owners within neighborhood commercial corridors to install surveillance cameras, making these areas safer for shoppers and the community. The program reimburses businesses up to 50% of the total cost of eligible improvements, for a maximum reimbursement of $3,000 for a single commercial property. The digital camera security system must have the ability for remote login by the Philadelphia Police Department and be installed on the outside of the building.